100 grams plain flour
1/2 teaspoon double-acting baking powder
200 mL coconut milk (Thick, /Fresh Milk)
1 gram egg
70 grams caster sugar
200 gm HCT MSW durian pulp
- Sift plain flour and double acting baking powder together.
- Beat egg and sugar until creamy and fluffy (about 3 – 4 minutes) before stirring in the flour mixture.
- Next add in remaining ingredients, mix well to form a smooth batter.
- Set batter aside in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Heat up a non-stick pan, lightly grease it with cooking oil and add in 1 1/2 tablespoon of batter, swirl the pan and cook the pancake skin over medium-low heat. (for thin and crispy wrapper reduce to 3/4 tablespoon and swirl it as thin as possible)
- Turn the pancake over when you see large air holes appearing on it(refer to the photo above) and cook for another 1 minutes or less depending on its thickness.
- To serve, scoop some mashed Durian pulp onto pancake skin and fold into half to form semi-circle. Serve immediately or keep in the fridge for a cold version.